01 Apr Preschedule through Give STL Day 2019 to donate to STL Youth Jobs
Preschedule your Give STL Day 2019 donation April 2 through May 1, 2019. #GiveSTLDay
Why Support STL Youth Jobs
Through years of independent analysis, lessons learned, and thought leadership, STL Youth Jobs has quickly become the premier youth jobs initiative working towards improving the region’s ability to increase youth employability and improve our region’s talent pipeline. In 2018, STL Youth Jobs connected 739 youth to a summer job with over 200 local employers. Donate to STL Youth Jobs for Give STL Day 2019. Learn more about our results here.
About Give STL Day
- A 24-hour day of online giving for nonprofits serving the St. Louis region, hosted by the St. Louis Community Foundation
- Give STL Day is May 1, 2019 but gifts can be pre-scheduled online from April 2 through May 1
- Donations can be given at a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $100,000
- Gifts are tax deductible. Donors can sign-up for an emailed copy of the donation/tax receipt
- CiviCore is the technology provider creating the online infrastructure and giving platforms.
Ways to Give
- Give to STL Youth Jobs on May 1, 2019 by visiting https://www.givestlday.org/stlyouthjobs
- Preschedule your gift anytime between April 2 – May 1. The transaction will go through on May 1, 2019.
- Create a personal campaign to raise money on behalf of STL Youth Jobs through Give STL Day. You can create a custom web page to share with your friends and family. Share the link through social media and email asking others to help you reach your fundraising goal. This helps STL Youth Jobs reach new people!
If you are interested in learning more about the impact your gift can make or have questions please contact us.