STL Youth Jobs: North County (Ferguson Forward Program) is a program that provides paid training and paid work experience for youth between the ages of 18-24 from North County and the surrounding areas.
If eligible and selected you can receive:
- A career assessment and intake with one of our job coaches
- A youth friendly bank account and financial literacy training
- Pre-employment Job Readiness Training
- Paid work experience with an employer in your community in an area that interests you
- Ongoing support and mentoring from a job coach
- Training on networking, job searching, career fields, etc.